The Rode K2 large diaphragm condenser microphone represents an excellent value in a valve microphone, combining incredibly low noise, low distortion and high SPL with the type of fantastic lush sound you’d expect from a high-end valve microphone.
The Rode K2 Variable-Pattern Tube Mic delivers richly detailed tube sound with super-low 10dBA self-noise, 162dBA SPL, and a wide dynamic range of 150dB. Totally variable polar pattern control makes it flexible enough for just about any studio task. Coupled with Rode's high-output valve circuitry, the Rode K2 brings out every nuance while handling the loudest sources from cranked-up stacks to screaming vocals. Includes plastic molded travel case, power supply with 30' cable, and SM2 shockmount.
- Microphone Type: Tube Condenser
- Polar Patterns: Continuously Variable Patterns Through Cardioid, Omni, and Figure-8
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 162 dB @ 1% THD into 1k ohm
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >81 dB SPL A - weighted per IEC651
- Self Noise: <10 dBA SPL A - weighted per IEC651
- Diaphram Size: 1-inch