The Neumann KH 120 A studio monitor is designed for use as a near-field loudspeaker or as a rear loudspeaker in larger multi-channel systems. The Neumann KH 120 A represents the latest in acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible. It has a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion waveguide , flexible acoustical controls, analog class-AB amplifiers, a large headroom analog input and an extensive mounting hardware range. All of this provides the user with the maximum versatility over a wide variety of acoustic conditions, source equipment, and physical locations.
The Neumann KH 120 studio monitor is perfect for tracking, mixing and mastering in music, broadcast, project and post-production studios.
- 1 x 5.25-inch low-frequency driver (50W) and 1 x 1" high-frequency driver (50W)
- Elliptical Mathematically Modelled Dispersion waveguide provides smooth off-axis response and accurate monitoring in non-ideal acoustical environments
- Titanium fabric dome drivers provide low-distortion high-frequency reproduction
- Composite sandwich cone driver designs dampen breakup modes and reduce harmonic distortion
- -3dB free field frequency response: 52Hz-21kHz +/-3dB
- Pass band free field frequency response: 54Hz-20kHz +/-2dB
- Self-generated noise: <20dBA at 10 cm
- Maximum SPL: 111.1dB SPL averaged 100Hz-6kHz