Moen GEC8 Live « Little Helper
incl. VAT, free delivery
Add to wish list
Little Helper Moen GEC8 Live
- Dimensions: 460 (L) x 96 (W) x 68 (H) mm
- No changeover delay
- Relay True bypass design.
- Custom Tuner / Mute switch
- "POP" cancellation circuit fixes "pop" noise
- 160 presets, 80 major presets plus 80 shadow presets, 8 (+8) presets per bank, 10 banks.
- Programmable banks 2 ~ 10
- 8 loops, 5 as series loops and 3 as separate loop, loop5 is stereo loop.
- Programmable A / B / Y (stereo) outputs.
- Each preset sends editable midi program change numbers (0 ~ 127, off) to 2 midi channels (1, 2).
- Powerful ext. "Shadow" footswitch which can be programmed as loop (s) on/off Two dedicated footswitches, latch type in major presets, FS1
Controller/amp switching footswitch/tap tempo footswitch
THE NEW GEC8 "LIVE"
Moen just keeps getting more and more innovative and this one is their flagship Looper designed for the serious musician.
Get your effects "under control" Brand new from Moen!
Seems we all have a wide array of effects that we have assembled in the past. Now it's time to get all the Tone Monsters out and let them loose. The new Moen GEC8 Live offers superfast switching, initial set-up and switching presets on the fly is very easy as well. True Bypass, zero "POP" sound when engaged.
The GEC8 Live is a work of art and loaded with options. Brand new midi capability is featured along with a shadow footswitch option, or even a tap tempo switcher for units such as Strymon and Eventide. Very nice!
Item number: 10075291
Find similar products: