This item is not part of our current product range.
Take control of your Line 6 POD or amp wit the Line 6 FBV Shortboard MkII foot controller! The burly, full-sized steel pedal feels solid under your foot and features plenty of speed, tone, and control.
The Line 6 FBV Shortboard MKII Footswitch isn't your average foot controller. It's a serious remote control that keeps you stage front instead of tied to the front of your Line 6 amp or POD processor. The FBV Shortboard MKII offers all the classic advantages of a Line 6 foot controller, rock-solid channel switches, a rugged wah / volume pedal and an oversized backlit display.
Line 6 FBV Shortboard MKII is compatible with and connects to Line 6 amp or POD processors via the included locking RJ-45 cable and controls most Line 6 amps and PODs remotley via 13 steel footswtiches. Scroll and select channel presets, use Tap Tempo to synch time-based effects, activate effects like Quick Loop, Pitch Glide, Smart Harmony and 128 user presets on the Spider IV amps, and use the chromatic tuner. A big and bright backlit oversized LCD screen displays the active preset name and number and the chromatic tuner when activated.
Beside controlling Line 6 amp and POD hardware, the Line 6 FBV Shortboard MkII foot controller can send standard MIDI control messages via the USB connection. This allows the Line 6 FBV Shortboard Mk11 to communicate with and control 3rd party audio / MIDI sequencing software that supports external MIDI Control. The downloadable free FBV Control software shows a graphic represetation of the Line 6 FBV Shortboard MkII foot controller and allows customizing the pedal and footswitch functions. Assign footswitches and pedal to perform MIDI CCs, bank changes, program changes and transport commands to drive many popular audio applications including Digidesign ProTools, Propellerhead Reason and Record, and other applications. Create and save variations for live gigs and the studio add them to the Line 6 FBV Shortboard MkII foot controller via USB.
The full-sized pedal toggles between volume and wah with an illumated LED indicator. Add an optional Line 6 EX-1 Expression Pedal for seperate volume and wah pedals.
- Compatible Models: Spider IV (not Spider IV 15 and 30), Spider Valve, Flextone III, HD147, Vetta II, LowDown (not LowDown 110), POD X3, POD X3 Pro, PODxt, POD 2.0, Spider III (Not Spider III 15 and 30), Spider II (Not Spider II 15), Vetta, PODxt Pro, Bass PODxt, Bass PODxt Pro
- 13 steel channel switches for preset bank select, bank scroll, effect select, tuner, tap tempo
- volume/wah pedal
- Bright oversized LCD shows active preset name/number and chromatic tuner
- FBV Control software allows for easy and unlimited mapping of FBV controls via USB Mac/PC
- Self-powered via included locking RJ-45 cable
- Back panel: USB jack, RJ-45 jack, 1/4-inch expression pedal jack